USB 3.1 adapter?

MksDvl

Hey guys, I finished my build yesterday, everything went smootly except for the 2 USB 3.1 ports on the top of my case. I can't plug the female header from the case to the motherboard. The header on the motherboard is on the bottom (micro-atx board, asus tuf b450m-pro gaming)

I have a Corsair 280x case and I put the 2 120 mm fans included with the case on the bottom. The USB 3.1 from the case is too big and either I can't plug it in, either I remove a fan...

Anyone knows if their is some kind of adapter I could use? 

20200410_074602.jpg

20200410_074627.jpg

2 minutes ago, MksDvl said:

Hey guys, I finished my build yesterday, everything went smootly except for the 2 USB 3.1 ports on the top of my case. I can't plug the female header from the case to the motherboard. The header on the motherboard is on the bottom (micro-atx board, asus tuf b450m-pro gaming)

I have a Corsair 280x case and I put the 2 120 mm fans included with the case on the bottom. The USB 3.1 from the case is too big and either I can't plug it in, either I remove a fan...

Anyone knows if their is some kind of adapter I could use? 

20200410_074602.jpg

20200410_074627.jpg

You aren't exactly supposed to have fans there and if you do they are supposed to be slim fans. You could very well do without those 2 extra fans as well you already have a heap and more isn't always better.

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You aren't exactly supposed to have fans there and if you do they are supposed to be slim fans. You could very well do without those 2 extra fans as well you already have a heap and more isn't always better.

I'll just buy a 3.1 to usb 2.0 adapter and plug it in USB 2.0 pin on my motherboard. If I want to use 3.1 or 3.0 connections I have enough on my rear I/O.