Need Recommendation

Before you check out the build I'm going, Please note that I'm aiming for a BUDGET BUILD and not an expensive build.

The Build: 

Proccesor :  AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600

Motherboard : ASUS PRIME A320M-K

Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper H411R

GPU : GTX 1050 TI

HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Case : Cooler Master Elite 311

Ram : KINGSTON HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 RAM (Planning to get one first)

SSD : (Thinking about it)

PSU : GX 550W Bronze

Case Fan: 1

Will this build work without any problem don't really want to have any problem in the future

well number one, the stock cooler that comes with the processor is more than enough

R U L E  # 1   A b o u t   M e:   I   u s u a l l y   g i v e   D U M B   a d v i c e   a n d   y o u   s h o u l d   n o t   l i s t e n   t o  m e.

13 minutes ago, TheKurtzman said:

Before you check out the build I'm going, Please note that I'm aiming for a BUDGET BUILD and not an expensive build.

The Build: 

Will this build work without any problem don't really want to have any problem in the future

why that case? just curious, there are much better ones for the price

R U L E  # 1   A b o u t   M e:   I   u s u a l l y   g i v e   D U M B   a d v i c e   a n d   y o u   s h o u l d   n o t   l i s t e n   t o  m e.

Just now, birdflyer said:

why that case? just curious, there are much better ones for the price

Im just using my old case that i've been using for years and the cooler was quite new there are a few things that i'm using back such as the GPU, HDD, PSU and the Cooler

16 minutes ago, TheKurtzman said:

The Build: 

also go with a radeon rx 570 instead, it is about %30 faster and cheaper

1 minute ago, TheKurtzman said:

Im just using my old case that i've been using for years and the cooler was quite new there are a few things that i'm using back such as the GPU, HDD, PSU and the Cooler

oh ok. do you mean reusing?

1 minute ago, birdflyer said:

oh ok. do you mean reusing?

yes that's correct and I also would like to ask is there anyway to change to a more budget CPU? 

2 minutes ago, TheKurtzman said:

yes that's correct and I also would like to ask is there anyway to change to a more budget CPU? 

not unless you would like to go Athlon

2 minutes ago, birdflyer said:

not unless you would like to go Athlon

Is the Athlon good for gaming? If not I think I would stick with the Ryzen 5 2600

4 minutes ago, TheKurtzman said:

if you are on that tight of a budget, get a used pre-built

Just now, TheKurtzman said:

Is the Athlon good for gaming? If not I think I would stick with the Ryzen 5 2600

NO NO NO

if you are on that tight of a budget, get a used pre-built

Not really tight of a budget just want to save as much as I can since I rarely play Triple A game

I would realy go with a used pre-built if I were you and upgrade it or something

Not really tight of a budget just want to save as much as I can since I rarely play Triple A game

even though, I would go with a used pre-built

Why though? also can i get ur recommendation on which board is much more better? The MSI B450M PRO-M2 V2 or the ASUS PRIME A320M-K

1 minute ago, birdflyer said:

3 minutes ago, TheKurtzman said:

unless you really want to build it (trust me, I understand) then I would see if you could upgrade your CPU

Why though? also can i get ur recommendation on which board is much more better? The MSI B450M PRO-M2 V2 or the ASUS PRIME A320M-K

Ya, one sec while I check on that

3 minutes ago, TheKurtzman said:

Well if you can spend $10 or so more, get this: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/9C97YJ/msi-b450m-gaming-plus-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-gaming-plus

2 minutes ago, birdflyer said:

If lets say i pick this GALAX A320M which is a really tight budget motherboard would it be a steal or it would not be reliable after some times.

also a quick note, right now is a really bad time to buy computer components and such, so If you could wait till this whole world wide pandemic passes, things would be a lot  cheaper. But if you can't, buy as soon as you can before things go further up in price

If lets say i pick this GALAX A320M which is a really tight budget motherboard would it be a steal or it would not be reliable after some times.

No, the asus one is way better. although be for warned, A  am4 boards will only last around a max of 5 years from any manufacturer (especially GALAX)

No, the asus one is way better. although be for warned, A  am4 boards will only last around a max of 5 years from any manufacturer (especially GALAX)

B am4 boards will (typically) last around 10 years or so

that motherboard I recommended to you is a B450 board which will last you much longer and is an overall much better board