Soooo yeah...

desiigner93

Hi guys, i have an issue with my pc new cpu new mono new psu but a very old gpu so i guess bc of that it stutters a lot not all the time but after a while if working something it begins ti stutter and then i leave it for some time and then its normal and it goes on and on... Now i have Ryzen 5 2600 and my gpu is shit i mean i have AMD Radeon HD 5450... i was thinkig if gpu is the problem as i think it is, i need a new one... So i was searching and found sime cheap R9 280x and 1050 ti so yeah i dont know what and if you have something better for 550w psu i will be thankful (sry fore bad spelling).

-= Topic moved to Troubleshooting =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Does this stuttering happen outside of games, like when you are using your web browser?

PC: Ryzen 5-3600 / MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus / 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600 / MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3x / Phanteks P400S / Gigabyte G34WQC 34" Curved Ultrawide

Laptop: Lenovo X230 / OS X 10.15 Hackintosh (OpenCore)

F@H ID: Paroxy777

33 minutes ago, desiigner93 said:

Ryzen 5 2600

What is the rest of your specs, mobo ram psu

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

7 hours ago, Paroxy said:

Does this stuttering happen outside of games, like when you are using your web browser?

Yes

7 hours ago, Whiro said:

What is the rest of your specs, mobo ram psu

a320mh biostar, 8gb ddr4 1 module, like i said ryzen 5 2600 ,amd radeon hd 5450, 1tb hdd.... 1 monittor some old lcd samsung i guess thats all and a 550w oem atx psu

Ok thanks.  When it stutters does the mouse pointer stop for a second every few seconds when you are moving the mouse?

PC: Ryzen 5-3600 / MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus / 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600 / MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3x / Phanteks P400S / Gigabyte G34WQC 34" Curved Ultrawide

55 minutes ago, Paroxy said:

Ok thanks.  When it stutters does the mouse pointer stop for a second every few seconds when you are moving the mouse?

emmmm not stop stop but idk when i hold left click and move it around it lags not showing the full movement like if i do a circle it wont do a full circle you know what i mean

1 hour ago, Paroxy said:

I could try and record it if it happens later if i need to

Have you tried cleaning out all of the AMD drivers using DDU in safe mode and then installing that latest drivers?

9 minutes ago, Paroxy said:

Have you tried cleaning out all of the AMD drivers using DDU in safe mode and then installing that latest drivers?

Nope but imma try that now

11 minutes ago, Paroxy said:

Should i update druvwrs in device manager or manually download new ones 

19 minutes ago, desiigner93 said:

Should i update druvwrs in device manager or manually download new ones 

I would download them from AMD.com

28 minutes ago, Paroxy said:

Ah you see my problem is my patience ok now imma throw it through the window and brake it i uninstalled druvers ok and i thought my pc is normal but no i clicked restart and id lagged again(this used to happen recently a few times) and it said pc ran into a problem needs to restart and nownits stuck on that and says driver power state failure

Just now, Paroxy said:

I would download them from AMD.com

Okey if this piece of shit turns on

ok i just updated everything for now its working dont know some other guy told me the gpu is faulty i mean i am going to replace it but its driving me nuts