Help for 5.1 Home Theater w/Wireless Surround Speakers

I have been looking to upgrade on my current 2.1 setup. I have been looking into 5.1 setups, but the only problem is finding devices that support wireless surround speakers. I found a lot of simple 5.1 prepackaged systems that say 5.1, but most of them have a soundbar controlling the L/R/Center channels, and I was looking for something with separate floor-standing speakers for L/R and then a center channel speaker.

From my research I have found that Denon has their own "HEOS" wireless technology for surround speakers, but I was little confused on comparing their Denon Heos AVR vs their regular black box AVRs. Does the Heos AVR contain some wireless tech not found in the rest of the lineup, or is the Heos AVR just different by its appearance (with the single volume knob and no buttons) and control by app functionality? Additionally, I was looking around the Denon website for wired speakers for the L/R/Center, but I can only find wireless. Do they just expect you to use a different brand for wired front speakers, because I thought you are generally supposed to stay within one brand for speakers.

I also looked into Yamaha's MusicCast system with their MusicCast supported receiver and MusicCast 20 wireless speakers for the surround. Would it make sense to use a Yamaha RX-V585 AVR, wired Yamaha L/R/Center, wired Yamaha bass, and then dual MusicCast 20 for the surround?

2016 Build

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2 GHz

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2133 CL14 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI ATX LGA1151 
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GAMING 

Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB, Crucial MX500 500GB

PSU: EVGA G1 650 W 80+ Gold (It's Not Great)

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full-ATX