Android on x86

Hello!

I’ve been playing around with Android on x86 in the last few days and.. my experience.. it’s terrible.. 

I’ve tried Bliss 11, 12, normal x86 and wanted to download some others tomorrow. 
Why was it so terrible imo? Very glitchy and crashes often and I just could not get any freeform windows to work. It did work on bliss 12 but it was very glitchy and had many graphical issues and was respringing? Often. 

Anyone have some more experience with it? I want to use Android on some oldish i5 PC for social media etc Instagram and a modded Instagram to download stuff with. But with the ones I’ve tried It would go in fullscreen mode or be glitchy or with the normal x86 android it would just not work at all (ethernet). I’ve looked around on google for aggeeesssssssss with no luck. Can’t find anything good. I want to try Prime OS tomorrow. 
Atm I use Samsung Dex for a desktop experience but I’d rather use an actual desktop PC for the task. Dex isn’t perfect as I can’t move Instagram around and my current dongle doesn’t have an extra usbc port for charging so I can use it for some time until it hits 36%🔋 and my usb3 ethernet adapter stops working 😹

So if anyone have any idea or tips let me know ✌︎  
Motherboard is from Dell, CPU i5-2400 and 4gb ram. Idk the full name out of my head but if you need it I can look it up. 
Windows is fine too or Linux just no bluestacks aha 👎🏻

I was also thinking of ChromeOS as some have Android support, like FYDEOS

22 hours ago, NZgamer said:

PrimeOS would be the way to go, it's designed for what you want to do. If that doesn't work then Linux would be your next best option.

Just tried PrimeOS and it’s veryyyyyy good, best one I have tried. However, the one app that I need does not work. I think it’s because of x86 though. App name; Insta Ultra (sideloaded app, modded version of the normal instagram) or any other modded Instagram app isn’t working. When looking for an official Instagram apk online, I saw different versions including a x86 version. The modded app is probably just an ARM app so it doesn’t work. That’s my guess but yeah without an app like this, the system is very useless to me. I guess I’ll continue with my samsung dex system since it will just not work. Thanks anyways though, PrimeOS is very good, just a bummer that this app doesn’t work. 
I run a few pages and need this app to easily download items and using a desktop version like Dex was really a speedy improvement to me. But without this it’s kind of useless.