I need help

Go to solution Solved by Pie Mine,
17 minutes ago, TechnicMasters said:

Hi. The rx5700xt is cheaper and has about 15% more performance. 

It is worth mentioning however that the 2060 has processing units that are good for streaming, as well as some nice comforts the NVIDIA offers (and of course, RTX). The RX can run quite hot as well, so be sure that if you go with that that you do not get a blower style card. Also, no matter what what, something in your system will be bottle necked. Finding what does it the least it what you want. :)

I have a i5-9600K and I'm wondering what GPU would pair better with it. A rtx 2060 super or a RX 5700 xt. I'm relatively new to PC gaming and need help choosing one considering they could bottleneck my CPU. I'm open to new recommendations on GPU's that could work better with it as well.

17 minutes ago, TechnicMasters said:

Hi. The rx5700xt is cheaper and has about 15% more performance. 

It is worth mentioning however that the 2060 has processing units that are good for streaming, as well as some nice comforts the NVIDIA offers (and of course, RTX). The RX can run quite hot as well, so be sure that if you go with that that you do not get a blower style card. Also, no matter what what, something in your system will be bottle necked. Finding what does it the least it what you want. :)