Choosing Corsair Air Series Fans - Help

Go to solution Solved by BiFii,

AF140's for everything but the radiator.

Demount the second drive bay so nothing really blocks the airflow.

SP120's for the radiator, if you only watercool your CPU, the quiet edition will be enough.

Hello Linus Tech Tips Forum Members...

So, i am planning a gaming/workstation build, and I am putting in the Corsair Air Series fans. I want the builds primary colour to be green (Green watercooling tubes, etc.), so I am planning to spraypaint the swappable rings on the Corsair fans green. 

The reason why I am posting this thread is, I don't know which fans i should put in the case (Corsair 750D). Should it be the Airflow fans or the Static Pressure fans. (AF vs. SP). I am planning to follow the airflow pattern that the attached picture shows. And I am thinking about putting a 360mm radiator in the 3 top fans, for custom watercooling. 

Please answer these questions. 

• Which types of fans should i put where in the build? - (Rear 1x140mm, Front 2x140mm, Bottom 2x120mm, Top 3x120mm) "Air Flow or Static Pressure" - Where to put what?

• Where should i put the radiator? In the top (3x120mm), where the hot air passed through, or place a smaller radiator in the bottom (2x120mm)?

Thanking you in advance!

post-11047-0-54756500-1392725060.jpg

AF140's for everything but the radiator.

Demount the second drive bay so nothing really blocks the airflow.

SP120's for the radiator, if you only watercool your CPU, the quiet edition will be enough.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!