How to overclock safely

I have a asus rog g731gt laptop

gtx 1650 4gb

intel i7 9750H

8gb ram 

I was thinking to overclock my gpu to get the maximum performance out of it. Yet i hv no idea how to do it 

In this lap it doesn’t hv a xmp profile and even the msi afterburner has locked power limit and temp limit I hv managed to unlock the core voltage. But I hv no idea wht to do. Can some one tell me what to do .

“Safe overclock” May be a contradiction in terms here.  Overclocking Produces lots of heat and requires more electricity.  You’ve got a laptop which is limited in both electricity input and heat removal. They’re built very differently than desktops quite often.  Overclocking is generally done by altering the amount of power a component receives either directly or indirectly.  If the systems to alter voltage are not present there may be no way to do it.  A work around might be found, but then you’re dealing with increased heat output your machine may not have been designed to handle.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.