Amd Readies 7730

Lauen

http://www.techpowerup.com/183314/AMD-Readies-Radeon-HD-7730-Graphics-Card.html

AMD is releasing a 7730 soon, so people on tight budgets might get something awesome here! 

There are also some benchmarks, but who knows whether those are genuine or not. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I thought the 7790 was the 'extreme budget' card. Really, if I was on such a strict budget that I would consider this, I'd probably slap myself as hard as I could and not bother at all :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

To be honest, if you're on a budget, you'd be better off with some sort of APU, and A10 something-something would be enough. 

on a sidenote, are you actually Norwegian? :D

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I like your profile pic Lauen :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Definitely doesn't seem like a good buy, bang for the buck is also usually extremely low for such low end hardware.

on a sidenote, are you actually Norwegian?  :D

I sure am, why?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Oh, nothing special, just wondered if your name was true or not. Hello from a fellow Norwegian btw :P

Oh ok that makes sense, hello fellow countryman!

Thank you, I was "attacked" by some friends with a roll of tape xD 

I hate it when that happens.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |