Armoury crate is not launching

Hey guys!

few days back I have installed an windows update and had to restart my laptop to complete the installation. after restart my laptop was not booting up. I have tried to many ways to fix but it did not work so I had to wipe my data in my laptop. after reinstalling windows I am not able to launch armoury crate. I also navigated to its file location and tried but nothing happened. I have reinstalled the aromury crate but it didnt fix my problem. Please help me to fix this issue.

Model : Asus TUF fx505dt

processor ; AMD Ryzen 5 3550H

Thank you :)

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2020 at 7:22 PM, ashhh said:

Hey guys!

few days back I have installed an windows update and had to restart my laptop to complete the installation. after restart my laptop was not booting up. I have tried to many ways to fix but it did not work so I had to wipe my data in my laptop. after reinstalling windows I am not able to launch armoury crate. I also navigated to its file location and tried but nothing happened. I have reinstalled the aromury crate but it didnt fix my problem. Please help me to fix this issue.

Model : Asus TUF fx505dt

processor ; AMD Ryzen 5 3550H

Thank you :)

I think you should give up, when i reboot my laptop, i cant even install the armoury crate, and also have the same laptop and model