Batocera hardware?

After watching ETA Prime's videos on Batocera Linux, I'm going to give it a shot. The question is which of my two available laptops it'll be set up on:

NuVision EnciteBook 12 Plus

• Celeron N3350 (2C/2T) at a blazing 1.2MHz base, 2.4GHz boost
  • HD 500 graphics
  • 2560x1440 display...not that the HD 500 can push that many pixels, but, you know, it's there. And 1080p looks wonderful.
  • 4GB RAM
  • 64GB eMMC (non-upgradeable unless I drop $25+ on an M.2-2242 card)

ThinkPad X61T

• Core 2 Duo L7700 (2C/2T) at 1.8GHz
  • GMA X3100 graphics
  • 1024x768 display...thinking the lower-res display would work better with N64/PS1 titles and maybe make life less miserable on the GMA graphics?
  • 4GB RAM
  • Storage can be anywhere from 32GB up to 240GB depending on which drive I use.

The NuVision netbook is currently running as a killer little Chromebook for me with CloudReady installed. Windows 10 murders it, even with an M.2-2242 SSD as the boot drive. The X61T is kind of a dog on the newer Windows 10 builds, but handles any of the usual Ubuntu builds like a champ, and it's never given me problems with YouTube streaming or light retro gaming...but that X3100 graphics running Dolphin though... Which would you go with for a Batocera emulation machine?

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.