ThrottleStop no longer working?

My laptop has just finished doing a bunch of driver and software updates adressing the whole Intel security mishap and as always with Dell they "fix" something they break something else. ThrottleStop has now suddenly stopped working and my undervolts and other settings have just suddenly stopped applying. Which is a real bummer as my laptop, G7 17 (7790), like most others of the same model get hot enough to boil water. 

How long would I be waiting for the developer of ThrottleStop to address this new issue? Their an amazing developer and in my opinion the best thing thats happened for all laptops out there. But I have a feeling as if this issue is only going to apply to Dell users so Im not too sure of its priority...

The developer of ThrottleStop cannot fix this problem.  Intel has disabled CPU voltage control and turbo ratio limit adjustments in their latest microcode update.  Dell is forced to add these updates to your computer to keep the world safe.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security-center/advisory/intel-sa-00289.html

The only option is to roll your computer back to the previous BIOS version.  After you do that, you need to go into the BIOS and select the reset settings to default values option.  This works on some computers but not all.  If this does not work, you are stuck with an extremely hot running laptop.

Edit - The only other option I can think of is to delete the file that Windows stores the microcode update.  If the microcode update was because of a BIOS update, this will not help.  Make a backup copy of this file before deleting it.  Setting a system restore point before doing this is also a good idea.

C:\Windows\System32\mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 9:37 AM, unclewebb said:

The developer of ThrottleStop cannot fix this problem.  Intel has disabled CPU voltage control and turbo ratio limit adjustments in their latest microcode update.  Dell is forced to add these updates to your computer to keep the world safe.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security-center/advisory/intel-sa-00289.html

The only option is to roll your computer back to the previous BIOS version.  After you do that, you need to go into the BIOS and select the reset settings to default values option.  This works on some computers but not all.  If this does not work, you are stuck with an extremely hot running laptop.

Edit - The only other option I can think of is to delete the file that Windows stores the microcode update.  If the microcode update was because of a BIOS update, this will not help.  Make a backup copy of this file before deleting it.  Setting a system restore point before doing this is also a good idea.

C:\Windows\System32\mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll

I know this is a pretty late reply but god damn that sucks... stupid intel screwing up their own secruity and making us all suffer... ugh. thanks though this was really helpful