Anything extra needed?

FidoG

so I have all the parts to put my pc together and would like to put it together today, but I don’t know if there is anything extra I would need that’s not on a parts list. So is there anything extra I would need I would not have at home?

and I can’t really figure out where to post this so please if this is in the wrong area I’m sorry, can you move it to the right area?

Thermal paste!

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

a livestrong bracelet 😂. Joking! But an anti static wrist band will be needed if you don't want to charge up your components and short them out. And check if you need any extra cable, splitters or adapters.

Don't forget tweezers, a swiss army knife that HOPEFULLY has a phillips head screwdriver, a thermal paste applicator and for the love of god you better have a table. The What Would Jesus Do Bracelet, and make sure you benchmark with League of Legends.

But in all seriousness, screwdriver, cable ties (Zip ties or some like nice ones), an 8GB or more USB drive with Windows 10 and maybe the BIOs update if need be(someone correct me if you can't use Windows 10 on the same thumb drive as your BIOS) so you have a form of boot media, thermal paste as already mentioned (Just a pea sized drop on the center of the CPU or a grain of rice will do. Some people recommend like a small X and a line but that's not really necessary. If your cooler is an AIO, if it already has thermal paste there is no need to apply more, again ONLY if it has it already applied. 

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
    T-Force 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
  • GPU
    Powercolor Red Dragon Rx580 4GB
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower