Ddc pump compatibility

Hey so I'm trying to find a better pump for my distribution plate for my case. It uses a ddc pump mounted directly to the plate. I was hoping to change the stock one I have over to an ekwb 3.2 elite. I know the mounting holes for the screws are the same, 50x50. From what I can gather the size of the pumps looks to be generally the same as well. But are there height differences with the impellers? I know my d5 has one that sticks out and ddc is more inside the pump. But idk if it will fit on there well, and Bykski doesn't really seem to keen on helping. Is my only option going to be to order it to try it out?

So with DDC pump's there are 3 different size of impeller. The traditional from Laing (and rebranded 1million times over). The old-school G5 mac version (practically a relic now). And the swift-tech MCP35XXX versions.

EK uses the traditional Laing one (either 1,2,3.1,3.2) and it will share the same height impeller.  

4 hours ago, Ltskitzo said:

So with DDC pump's there are 3 different size of impeller. The traditional from Laing (and rebranded 1million times over). The old-school G5 mac version (practically a relic now). And the swift-tech MCP35XXX versions.

EK uses the traditional Laing one (either 1,2,3.1,3.2) and it will share the same height impeller.  

So I need to find out if my stock ddc uses a Liang style too, right?

No no, you Laing DDC is stock. No question there.

3 hours ago, Ltskitzo said:

No no, you Laing DDC is stock. No question there.

My ddc I have now is a Bykski ddc, not sure what style impeller it uses.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:20 PM, ChrisZH said:

My ddc I have now is a Bykski ddc, not sure what style impeller it uses.

Just a rebrand of the standard.