GPU dilemma

GeorgeT123

Hey guys I'm once again asking for your help. I wanted you opinions on this dilemma I have about which GPU I should buy. I'm between a used GTX 1060 3GB Zotac(small version of it with 1 fan) for around 100 euro, and a brand new RX 570 8GB Asrock Phantom Gaming D for 140 euro. What are your opinions, which should I buy? Do you have any other suggestions?(I don't want to spend more than 150) Thanks in advance! BTW I have a 1080p 75Hz monitor!

1 minute ago, GeorgeT123 said:

Hey guys I'm once again asking for your help. I wanted you opinions on this dilemma I have about which GPU I should buy. I'm between a used GTX 1060 3GB Zotac(small version of it with 1 fan) for around 100 euro, and a brand new RX 570 8GB Asrock Phantom Gaming D for 140 euro. What are your opinions, which should I buy? Do you have any other suggestions?(I don't want to spend more than 150) Thanks in advance!

did the seller specify what it was used for? if it was mining go with the rx570, itll have a better life span. If it was just used regularly go with the 1060 as it has slightly better performance at a lower cost

7 minutes ago, Shooterdude34 said:

did the seller specify what it was used for? if it was mining go with the rx570, itll have a better life span. If it was just used regularly go with the 1060 as it has slightly better performance at a lower cost

He said he had it in a PC that he rarely used for movies and very light gaming. He also told me he has had the card for like 3-4 years now.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeT123 said:

He said he had it in a PC that he rarely used for movies and very light gaming. He also told me he has had the card for like 3-4 years now.

Then id definitely go with the 1060, thats just my opinion

8 minutes ago, Shooterdude34 said:

Ok thanks for the reply and the suggestion! I'll see where he lives and if the trip is as easy as it is to get the new 570.

47 minutes ago, Shooterdude34 said:

The guy will most likely be selling the card to someone else and I haven't found another 1060 under 150-160. What's your suggestion? Also the 570 is on sale rn and I don't know when it is ending. But I'll just keep looking for a little bit more. Thanks though.

42 minutes ago, GeorgeT123 said:

The guy will most likely be selling the card to someone else and I haven't found another 1060 under 150-160. What's your suggestion? Also the 570 is on sale rn and I don't know when it is ending. But I'll just keep looking for a little bit more. Thanks though.

If you cant find another 1060 3gb for the same price the rx570 is a good replacement. its only about 10% worse than the 1060 3gb