Cheap and full featured mech keyboard?

I am shopping for a mechanical keyboard but every good backlit cherry mx blue/brown I find is expensive. Right now the only one i can find that has all the features I like is the k70 corsair but it is expensive.Suggestions?

How much are you looking at? Also where do you live?

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I am shopping for a mechanical keyboard but every good backlit cherry mx blue/brown I find is expensive. Right now the only one i can find that has all the features I like is the k70 corsair but it is expensive.Suggestions?

I have the K70.

And my god i'm loving every minute of it.

Ducky Make Quite good keyboards.

But when it comes to mechanical, you will be paying for it.. just save up a bit more and get the k70 :)

CPU i5 6600K | Mobo Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 | Cooling H80i | MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB in SLi | Geil Super Luce 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 | Intel 330 120GB | 2 x 1TB WD Black | Corsair Air 540 | XFX ProSeries 1250W. | Corsair K70 Anodised Black Cherry Reds | Logitech G502 | Dell U2713HM | Red LED Lighting.

Portable Gamer - Metabox Alpha W370SS - CPU i7 4710MQ | RAM 8GB 1600MHz | Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | 17.3" Matte Display 72% Gamut
Back-up - HP Pavilion dv6 - Ancient Stuff - P7550 @ 2.26gHz  | DDR2 4GB | Kingston HyperX 120Gb SSD | ATi 4550m (fried)

Maybe the CM Quickfire TK, it doesn't have as many features as the K70, but dat price.

Using Tapatalk

Buy a used keyboard on ebay? (maybe not the best idea, but if you're buying a new mechanical keyboard with plenty of features, expect a high price)

Try to save up some more money and buy the keyboard you want. 

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

How about the tt esports Poseidon it is probably one of the cheapest you can find

CPU: i5 3570k CPU Cooler: Hyper 212+ Mobo: Asrock Pro 4 Z77 GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 PSU: Seasonic G 650w HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SSD: Kingston v300 Sound Card: Asus xonar dg MonitorAcer K272HUL, HP 22bw 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G400 Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ Case: Corsair Air 540 Fans: 4x Noctua NF-P12 (saving up for more)

How much are you looking at? Also where do you live?

I am looking to spend around 90-100 and I live in the US

I am looking to spend around 90-100 and I live in the US

That's not really cheap but anyways. You could look at the Quick Fire range from CM Storm or some of the Ducky keyboards, sorry I can't give you specifics. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

CM Storm Quickfire is a fine choice. You have choice of three different layouts:

Rapid is a ten-keyless layout, but has only limited back-lighting.

XT is a full layout keyboard but without back-lighting.

Pro is also full layout but has limited back-lighting.

TK is a hybrid between the full layout and ten-keyless design and is fully back-lit.

Some of these also come with Stealth option, which means the text is infront of the key caps instead of the top.

All are sturdy and well-built. If there was something negative to say about them, it would be the tacky "gamer" font on the key caps.

Cm quickfire TK, mechanical and the price is steller, build quality is very good as well.