Help please, new graphics card!!!

mehhate

is this what i should expect from this system?

(im a little worried)

Ryzen 5 3600 (non x)

rtx 2070 super

(ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER)

16GB 3200mhz ripjaws

Aorus b450 pro

I ran ddu when i swaped GPU but not untill after the new one was in (yeah i forgot).

didnt do anything when i upgraded cpu from 2700 (non x) but seemed to run sweet.

i ran the same benchmark on a system that was almost identical but was a Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Windforce non super 2070 and it scored 38xx in heaven now im worried so i thought id ask you frindly folk.

p.s theres a chance the setting were diffrent but i didnt get a chance to check after although i think i set them the same, if im wrong on that note that would explain the diffrence.

any help appreciated xox

1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1 minute ago, mehhate said:

p.s theres a chance the setting were diffrent but i didnt get a chance to check after although i think i set them the same, if im wrong on that note that would explain the diffrence.

Without knowing this there's no telling

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Also, I believe that the 2700 ~= 3600 in terms of performance, so that was not the best use of dollars in terms of an upgrade.

And I agree, without verifying you're running the same settings, it's pretty much impossible to know if something is wrong.  You could double check your numbers against the stickied post in this section of the forum (make sure to use the same settings as they did as well)

CPU: i7-8700k MOBO: MSI MAG Tomahawk Z390 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 3200MHz GPU: 1080ti

I have a question and maybe I am reading something wrong...  I thought the 2070 Super had 8GB of ram but the screen shots are showing 4GB - is that just a software reporting glitch?  Or a possible bad chip on the GPU?

3 minutes ago, PyroTheWise said:

I have a question and maybe I am reading something wrong...  I thought the 2070 Super had 8GB of ram but the screen shots are showing 4GB - is that just a software reporting glitch?  Or a possible bad chip on the GPU?

i looked into that, apprantly its a common glitch.

5.jpg