Problems with some Noctua fans

ShutUpNicotine

So my newest build has 8 Noctua fans. 2 NF-F12's for front intake, 2 NF-S12A for bottom intake, and 4 NF-S12A for exhaust. My motherboard is the MSI Z87-GD65. I have all of the intake fans connected to y-splitters and one set is connected to an extension as well. All of the exhaust fans are connected to y-splitters which are then connected to low noise adapters. None of my mobo pins are bent and they are seemingly undamaged. But anyway the rear exhaust and one of the top exhaust fans are connected together with a y splitter. Sometimes the rear exhaust will go off and sometimes the top fan will. Sometimes it takes 10 seconds to shut off, sometimes 10 minutes, and other times it wont at all until i turn off the machine. And sometimes it's the top and sometimes the bottom. I have switched out the y-splitter and LNA twice with completely different cables and thoroughly inspected the fans. This does not happen to any of my other fans. Any help is appreciated. I have sent Noctua an e-mail as well but it wouldn't hurt to check in with you guys.

Well right now the PC is running next to me and has been for the past two and a half hours without either of the fans going off. If they were defective wouldn't they just not turn on at all?

Have you set mobo fan control to something other than normal/default. If those are all 3pins and you have selected somehting like quiet option, fans will not get enough voltage to run.

E: Since you got them all with LNAs, have you tried having them all connected to PSU?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv