Solid speakers for around 60 or so

AzrealNoctis
Go to solution Solved by Entropy.,
1 minute ago, AzrealNoctis said:

What would you recommend for someone who occasionally watches movies and anime for around 60 bucks? Only asked cause I completely forgot to get speakers when I bought everything for my build, so I'm using headphones right now

Um... What speakers? The creative pebbels ($25 usd, worth 50)  are just fine for what I read, but I might be wrong

What would you recommend for someone who occasionally watches movies and anime for around 60 bucks? Only asked cause I completely forgot to get speakers when I bought everything for my build, so I'm using headphones right now

Um... What speakers? The creative pebbels ($25 usd, worth 50)  are just fine for what I read, but I might be wrong

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

8 minutes ago, InnerBeast Gaming said:

Thanks alot!!?? Ive never actually bought speakers for a computer so wasn't really sure what to look for.

2 minutes ago, AzrealNoctis said:

Thanks alot!!?? Ive never actually bought speakers for a computer so wasn't really sure what to look for.

The pebbels give good sound for a good price, but Won't be as good as say a $50 USD pair of headphones. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Just now, InnerBeast Gaming said:

The pebbels give good sound for a good price, but Won't be as good as say a $50 USD pair of headphones.

Not too too worried about the sound quality being the greatest, just need some solid speakers for when I just want to browse or do something casual without having to put my void elites on.

Not too too worried about the sound quality being the greatest, just need some solid speakers for when I just want to browse or do something casual without having to put my void elites on.

Cool then. These are some pretty great speakers for that then. Enjoy them!