Split PC audio

XxDrGoodManxX

Hello guys I need some help. Me and my girlfriend like to do different task on my pc at a time and I was wondering if there was a split audio to do two different task at the same time. My girlfriend likes to watch tv while I play video games. I want the netflix audio to come out of the tv while the discord and game audio come out of my headset. Is there a program that I can run that would do this task. Thanks for your help!

15 hours ago, XxDrGoodManxX said:

Hello guys I need some help. Me and my girlfriend like to do different task on my pc at a time and I was wondering if there was a split audio to do two different task at the same time. My girlfriend likes to watch tv while I play video games. I want the netflix audio to come out of the tv while the discord and game audio come out of my headset. Is there a program that I can run that would do this task. Thanks for your help!

Well, windows lets you change the output of different programs under "Sound mixer options", just press the windows button, and type "mixer" it should come up.

Looks like this:

image.png.3b0c29497b2477cc9365c0b29f957008.png

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)