I have been mining dogecoins for some days now, and I have seen that I have 500 DOGE and I have 2000 TIPS. I have not mined any tips, so what is TIPS?

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

I have been mining dogecoins for some days now, and I have seen that I have 500 DOGE and I have 2000 TIPS. I have not mined any tips, so what is TIPS?

That sounds like Namecoin.

You can mine Bitcoin and Namecoin at the exact same time. Namecoin is given out randomly as you mine Bitcoin or something since they use the same algorithm.

It's probably the same for TIPS and Dogecoin.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

That sounds like Namecoin.

You can mine Bitcoin and Namecoin at the exact same time. Namecoin is given out randomly as you mine Bitcoin or something since they use the same algorithm.

It's probably the same for TIPS and Dogecoin.

ok thanks

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

What pool are you using?

multipool

It's fedora coin

where can I exchange that for dogecoin or bitcoin?

multipool

That would be why. It switches what coin you mine based on what is most profitable at the time

bter

It doesn't look like they have tips

You said Doge to BTC

I meant tips to doge or bitcoin