Best GPU for first time builder

Aidan.69420

Im building my first ever pc, and I’m making the switch from Xbox to this, and I was wondering if I should buy an AMD Rx 5700 xt or an NVIDIA 2060 Super.  It’s being paired with a Ryzen 3600.  I’ve heard complaints about AMD’s drivers so I’m wondering which would be the best fit for me. I plan on strictly gaming.

5700xt will be significantly better than 2060 super.

but if you're comfortable with nvidia go for it.

both brand have problems from time to time, usually we just wait for a driver fix.

bugs are common in new products, it will eventually be fixed.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Most of the issues that the 5700XT was having with its drivers have been corrected as I very rarely see anyone complaining about them any more.  That being the case, you really can't beat the 5700XT for price to performance value.  

Both are good.. I am running ryzen 3600 with a nvidia card and it is working fine .. 

Depends on if you need rtx or nah ^^ I would take the 2060 super since I love rtx and just think it's cool. But from an price to performance argument there actually no discussion needed to go for the 5700xt