Motherboard - Asus h110m-e/m.2 Updated Bios

CPU - intel I7 7700 (non k)

GPU - Gigabyte Windforce 2070

RAM - Trident Z Royal 2x 8GB

Power supply - Corsair CX750M

SSD - Sandisk 1TB 

HDD - Toshiba 2TB

Case - Lian Li Lancool ii

So my pc shut off the other day. I felt the back of the gpu and it felt pretty warm. I looked at the fans and they spun as soon as I powered the pc on but at the desktop they didn't move. I then downloaded msi after burner and boom the fans run now but I still get a hard shut down.

The attached picture is from the most recent shutdown.

P.S. By hard shutdown I mean in the middle of a game just dies no warning.

20200125_220348.jpg

What is your cpu temp and  gpu temp? You can check this by running HWInfo64 in the background and running game or some kind of game benchmark like Unigine Heaven, Valley, Suspersotion, or 3DMark. I suspect your psu is the culprit causing your pc shut down in the middle of the game.

CPU temps are currently 32-38°C and gpu is at 41°C under tarkov load. And I had to buy this psu just for the card it could be a bad one so I will look into it.

Thanks for the reply

2 hours ago, Flying Sausages said:

What is your cpu temp and  gpu temp? You can check this by running HWInfo64 in the background and running game or some kind of game benchmark like Unigine Heaven, Valley, Suspersotion, or 3DMark. I suspect your psu is the culprit causing your pc shut down in the middle of the game.

CPU temps are currently 32-38°C and gpu is at 41°C under tarkov load. And I had to buy this psu just for the card it could be a bad one so I will look into it.

Thanks for the reply