First PC Build, looking to upgrade parts.

I have a system built for video editing, programming, and machine learning/AI. I was wondering what might be the best upgrades for me to do as I have a few extra dollars to put into it (about $560). My current config is:

CPU: Ryzen 2700x

Cooler: NZXT x52 240mm

Motherboard: MSI B450 tomahawk (mATX)

Graphics Card: 1070 MSI seahawk (water cooled)

RAM: 32G.B Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200mhz (2x16 DR)

Storage: HP EX920 1tb (NVMe)

PSU: EVGA N1 750W (semi modular)

Case: White darkflash mATX case

Notes: I do not want to go full ATX, I like the mATX size. Also, I do not want RGB stuff unless I can set the lights to be solid white (fully expecting to be ripped apart in the comments lol). The only RGB I have is my cooler which I set to stay white.

Could get either a 3900x or a second hand 1080ti, depending on what's currently limiting you

6 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

Could get either a 3900x or a second hand 1080ti, depending on what's currently limiting you

I think I am good on my GPU as I don't game at all. Will the 3900x be that much of a performance gain to my 2700x? I know user benchmark says it is better by 17% but I have been told they only really rate their CPU's based on gaming performance.

4 minutes ago, 315jordan09 said:

I think I am good on my GPU as I don't game at all. Will the 3900x be that much of a performance gain to my 2700x? I know user benchmark says it is better by 17% but I have been told they only really rate their CPU's based on gaming performance.

Userbenchmark is very unreliable. It's a big difference in video editing between 3900 and 2700. A reliable source to check is puget systems or techspot. Search for the software you're using and you'll see what difference the different cpu's make

Just now, boggy77 said:

Userbenchmark is very unreliable. It's a big difference in video editing between 3900 and 2700. A reliable source to check is puget systems or techspot. Search for the software you're using and you'll see what difference the different cpu's make

Ok, will do. I have never heard of puget systems before, I will definitely check it out.