Thoughts on Steelseries 3Hv2?

Enneikay

So my cheap Sony MDR-XD100 headphones finally died and, well, I need new headphones ASAP, and since I also am about to buy a gpu and a psu, I can't afford to get a fancy expensive awesome pair of headphones so...

Is Steelseries 3Hv2 any good? The headphones I had were pretty cheap so I assume the sound quality of the 3Hv2 shouldn't possibly be worse. Also, it comes with a microphone which is nice (I don't mind if the microphone quality is meh)

So what I want to know is: 

- Is sound quality decent? (compared to other budget/cheap headphones)

- Is the microphone good enough to be understood on something like a Skype conversation?

- Is it comfortable? It has to be comfortable enough not to become annoying after many hours of wearing it.

Or, what other decent and inexpensive headphones would you suggest? (I'm not sure about budget but let's say less than 100usd)

http://steelseries.com/us/products/audio/steelseries-3hv2

One my cousins have those headphones. They are alright. The microphone is pretty good.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

for $40 not bad at all
if your budget is $40 and u need a mic. cant say its bad choice xD

Do you need the mic? Does your webcam have a mic?

If you've got a $100 budget you can easily grab a Blue Snowflake and Pioneer SE-A1000.

Do you need the mic? Does your webcam have a mic?

If you've got a $100 budget you can easily grab a Blue Snowflake and Pioneer SE-A1000.

I don't have a webcam but, although I don't "need" the mic. It'd be a nice thing to have. The main thing are the headphones quality though.

I don't have a webcam but, although I don't "need" the mic. It'd be a nice thing to have. The main thing are the headphones quality though.

So... Is that a yes or no for the Pioneers?