X570 gaming plus ez debug

Acheron99
Go to solution Solved by Bombastinator,

Ez debug is a light code system.  That particular light glowing red should mean something specific.

I just finished putting my first system together. I can get to my bios, for a few seconds at least. Then all power cuts, like it was unplugged. I see that my VGA ez debug light is red. I have completely torn this thing apart and back together again. I have checked every manual and book i have to try and find the answer.

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus mb

RYZEN 7 2700x

AMD Radeon 5700xt

2x8 Gskill ripjaw

Corsair tx550m 80+ Gold

Coolermaster ML240L

Edit i do not have an OS installed.  I cant stay in the bios long enough to change my boot order to my usb that has my windows install.

Final edit. After further teardown and inspection i had part of my AIO mounted incorrectly and that was causing an overheat that was answered with shutdown.

Edited by Acheron99
Final edit solved

Ez debug is a light code system.  That particular light glowing red should mean something specific.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 hours ago, Acheron99 said:

I just finished putting my first system together. I can get to my bios, for a few seconds at least. Then all power cuts, like it was unplugged. I see that my VGA ez debug light is red. I have completely torn this thing apart and back together again. I have checked every manual and book i have to try and find the answer.

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus mb

RYZEN 7 2700x

AMD Radeon 5700xt

2x8 Gskill ripjaw

Corsair tx550m 80+ Gold

Coolermaster ML240L

Edit i do not have an OS installed.  I cant stay in the bios long enough to change my boot order to my usb that has my windows install.

Final edit. After further teardown and inspection i had part of my AIO mounted incorrectly and that was causing an overheat that was answered with shutdown.

For future use, you can also spam F8 instead of going into the BIOS.  F8 usually shows you a boot order window and you can select your boot media/drive fright from there without having to boot into BIOS and fiddle with boot order.  Glad the issue was an easy fix!

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.