No video signal

Ducos

Hello!

I'm having problems with my desktop that I built a decade ago and it has the following components:

Mobo: Z68A-GD80(B3)

GPU: Intel i7 2600K

GPU:GTX 570 Twin Frozr and a GTX 680 Zotac AMP

PSU: Seasonic P-860XP Platinum PSU Modular Semi-Passive

Last time I used it was in 2016 and just yesterday when I tried to turn it on it didn't give any video signal nor did it power mouse and keyboard.

I pulled it out of the case and tried to re arrange the cables but no result.

Any idea on how I should go to troubleshoot the problem?

I wanted to install the Buzzer but tried and doesn't make a sound but I think it's because I don't know how to connect it.

Thank you all for your time and wisdom!

10 minutes ago, Ducos said:

-snip-

Clear the CMOS, reseat the RAM and CPU and see how it goes. Since it's been sitting untouched for the better part of 3 years, it's possible contacts may have corroded. So you have my to clean the RAM contacts and the slots with some Deoxit. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

40 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Clear the CMOS, reseat the RAM and CPU and see how it goes. Since it's been sitting untouched for the better part of 3 years, it's possible contacts may have corroded. So you have my to clean the RAM contacts and the slots with some Deoxit. 

Reseated the Ram in the slots as stated in the manual.

Reseated the CPU and reapplied the thermal paste.

Cleared the CMOD while it was powered off and also took the battery out for about 2 minutes.

Turned it on but still no video signal and no power to keyboard nor mouse.

Can I assume the MOBO is dead?

20 minutes ago, Ducos said:

Cleared the CMOD while it was powered off and also took the battery out for about 2 minutes.

Do you have a PC speaker plugged in? I'm referring to those speakers inside the case that has a 4-pin connector that plugs into the same area as your power and reset buttons. If so, do you hear any beeps? 

Also try unplugging your GPU and use only the onboard video. The issue could also be your PSU. Since you're computer has been left (I presume) unplugged for so long, I wouldn't rule anything out. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 hour ago, Ducos said:

Apart from no signal to display and no mouse/keyboard does anything else showing any signs of life? Fans spinning etc

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

2 hours ago, Whiro said:

Apart from no signal to display and no mouse/keyboard does anything else showing any signs of life? Fans spinning etc

Fans do Spin, PSU fan also spinning and LED that indicate the power phase of the CPU light up

3 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Do you have a PC speaker plugged in? I'm referring to those speakers inside the case that has a 4-pin connector that plugs into the same area as your power and reset buttons. If so, do you hear any beeps? 

Also try unplugging your GPU and use only the onboard video. The issue could also be your PSU. Since you're computer has been left (I presume) unplugged for so long, I wouldn't rule anything out. 

I plugged the Buzzer(speaker) inside the computer but it does not emit any sound whatsoever.

It has the bare minimum to start up.

I just wanted to get into the BIOS|UEFI with PSU,MOBO,CPU and RAM.