Help please

Hey so I’m looking to get into pc gaming but the only issue is I’m from Australia so everything costs a fortune and I don’t want to spend thousands on a gaming pc....yet

So I wanted to ask if you guys could please make a part list that’s around 800-900 aud. I want to use this pc for FPS games and be able to play at high settings at 144fps at 1080p and last thing my colour scheme is white and black.
Thank you guys in advance

Edit: Can I also go amd over intel thank you

I understand I’m asking for a lot and Ik it’s probably not possible to get what I want for this price

There is a good youtuber thats from your neck of the woods that has a pc enthusiast/hardware/budget chanel might want to check a few videos out. Might be able to get some used hardware and then upgrade from there that could strech your budget into a really decent machine. Ill look up the chanels name.

1 minute ago, Esper22 said:

There is a good youtuber thats from your neck of the woods that has a pc enthusiast/hardware/budget chanel might want to check a few videos out. Might be able to get some used hardware and then upgrade from there that could strech your budget into a really decent machine. Ill look up the chanels name.

Thank you so much, it’s so annoying trying to build a in Australia