I need help my monitor says no signal

Ag Hamiti

So i bought a new PC yesterday and it was working just fine till I left the house and when I came back my PC wouldn't link with the monitor anymore. The gpu fans spin so there is power to it also the monitor turns on. I have tried changing hdmi cables ports and all that and it still says no signal. Could anybody help me out?

Try to make sure that GPU is properly seated. I've had something like this a few times and it turned out that the card was just not properly inserted into the slot. Don't be afraid to give it a firm push.

2 minutes ago, akio123008 said:

Try to make sure that GPU is properly seated. I've had something like this a few times and it turned out that the card was just not properly inserted into the slot. Don't be afraid to give it a firm push.

I tried this i pushed in the cables and the gpu but still no signal. Thanks for the feedback still 

does ur cpu support integrated graphics?

if so try to plug the monitor to the motherboard which will lead to using the integrated graphics if u see signal after that then it could be a gpu problem/defect but if u still dont see signal then its likely a monitor problem

seems to be a problem with a monitor, have you tried switching that out?