My first build

Ayuso12

Hello,
Im building my first PC. It will be used mainly as workstation to work wit Autocad in 2D and 3D, Revit, Photoshop, Lightroom, Ilustrator, also to render with 3DsMax. It will also be used for gaming, but it won't be its main purpose. I am trying to keep the budget under 1000€ or as close to 1000€ as possible, but here in Spain the prices are a bit high. 
I will use 1 monitor with 21'', so 1080p or 1440p will be enough, I won't be using 2k or 4k monitors.

This is the computer that I thougt about making.

I have Some doubts about it:

1.- I will be using the stock cooler for the CPU, will it be enough for the Ryzen 7 3700x?
    2.- Would you change something int e build?
    3.- PC part picker says that there might be some compatibility issues with the main board and the CPU, but the box of hte main board that I am buyin says that it is Ryzen 3000 reay. Do you think i could have any issues?

Thank you for your help

11 hours ago, boggy77 said:

Thank you for the recomendations, I think that I will go with this components instead. Regarding the power supply, yesterday I read the recomended ones here in the forum and yes, I should have gone at least bronze from the begining.
I think I will buy the components in a couple of weeks from now.
Thank you for your help. :)

22 minutes ago, Ayuso12 said:

Thank you for the recomendations, I think that I will go with this components instead. Regarding the power supply, yesterday I read the recomended ones here in the forum and yes, I should have gone at least bronze from the begining.
I think I will buy the components in a couple of weeks from now.
Thank you for your help. :)

Good luck and enjoy your build!