HELPPP! PLZ!!!

Hi, i have just litterally built my new/first pc when i turn it on all the lights turn on and all the fans are spinning. However when i connect it via hdmi to my monitor i get no signal. I have tried numerous times turning it on and off and switching hdmi cables.

Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600

Zotac GTX Titan 6GB

Corsair 16gb @3000mhz

Seasonic M12II 520

1TB Western digital 3.5 Hard Drive

Asrock B450M Pro4-F Am4

Drivers?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Drivers?

I havnt been able to even get to the bios yet so i havnt been able to install driver. Not sure if that what you mean.

If you have the graphics card installed please make sure you're connected to those outputs and not the ones on the motherboard. I make this mistake all the time

I fix computers for a government that is garbage. I'm also a certified security professional according to Comptia

Using my paycheck on computer parts and alcohol and since this is a tech form I'll help with computer stuff I guess

2 minutes ago, Dougarooo said:

If you have the graphics card installed please make sure you're connected to those outputs and not the ones on the motherboard. I make this mistake all the time

Yeah i have but still no output. 

3 minutes ago, Javaughn503 said:

Yeah i have but still no output. 

Try reseating the RAM on your computer. This is a common thing that one stick isn't seated properly and it bugs out.

If this doesn't work then try removing all but one stick of ram and remove the graphics card. See if it posts then

I fix computers for a government that is garbage. I'm also a certified security professional according to Comptia

Using my paycheck on computer parts and alcohol and since this is a tech form I'll help with computer stuff I guess

2 hours ago, Dougarooo said:

Try reseating the RAM on your computer. This is a common thing that one stick isn't seated properly and it bugs out.

If this doesn't work then try removing all but one stick of ram and remove the graphics card. See if it posts then

I did that now the computer is turning on and off but still no output to the monitor