Front panel cannot transfer data

ImNEW

I double checked when I plugged my front panel usb and audio in, the audio I think were recognized but not working, the USB is just able to deliver power without any data transfer (I plugged my phone in and all it prompt was charging, no data transfer, nothing).

So I went back and unplug it to see if I made any mistake. I did not. Now the front audio is not recognized on the troubleshoot in windows, the USB is still the same story. Am I missing any driver?

I am using MSI b450m gaming plus board with q300l case which has 2 USB 3.0 port. The power and reset button works. I am on the 7B87v18 bios which is released on 7/25/2019

Please help me rescue the USB. I could not care less about the audio cause I have monitor with headphone port. But it would be a pain to reach the back everytime I want to plug a USB or phone.

Have you installed the latest drivers as well? Does the BIOS see the USB ports or any devices plugged into them? Have you ever used this case, and the front panel USB on it before?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

8 hours ago, SlayerOfHellWyrm said:

Have you installed the latest drivers as well? Does the BIOS see the USB ports or any devices plugged into them? Have you ever used this case, and the front panel USB on it before?

Yes I have installed all the drivers but the one for RAID cause I don't use it. Well at least all the driver for the motherboard. BIOS does recognize USB, that is how I was able to install Window 10. I have not use this case before, it is brand new. The front panel USB is giving power, but not data transfer.

After much more testing to see what works, it turns out that even the back audio does not work. Troubleshoot gave me Audio Enhancer did not load.

This is the MSI page for driver

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450M-GAMING-PLUS#down-driver&Win10%2064

There are 2 audio driver, I installed both because I did not understand what was the difference between them, should I just uninstall and just pick 1 to install. If so then which one should I choose

Should I update the BIOS? I am hesitant since it is my first time.