No Sound From GPU

First and fore most I wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays! I am building my father a computer this year for Christmas because he has had the same Windows XP computer for as long as I can remember. I currently have 2 issues with this build that I can not seem to figure out. Here are the Specs for the build:

**CPU** | [AMD Ryzen 5 2400G 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor] 
**Motherboard** | [MSI X470 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard] 
**Memory** | [Patriot Viper 4 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory] 
**Storage** | [Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive] 
**Video Card** | [MSI Radeon RX 560 - 1024 4 GB AERO ITX Video Card]
**Video Card** | [MSI Radeon RX 560 - 1024 4 GB AERO ITX Video Card] 
**Case** | [Aerocool Cylon ATX Mid Tower Case]
**Power Supply** | [Thermaltake Smart 500 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply]

1.) Currently I am unable to have sound come through the HDMI port of my Graphics card. I know the card itself works because before I put it into my fathers build I tested it in my personal build. I have flashed the BIOS for both my MOBO and GPU. I also made sure to get the latest driver for all of my hardware. I know that the CPU has the APU already in, but I have set the values in the BIOS to PEG for when it comes to integrated graphics. Is there any possible way that particular thing be the Issue? 

2.) [Not the main issue It can definitely go without Crossfire] I am also trying to set-up cross fire on this build as well. Just because I had 2 of the same GPUs and I am having a lot of difficulties accomplishing this as well. I have already made sure it was still able to crossfire because I know AMD has completely changed their Software. So I got it working on my personal build, but was unable to do so on my fathers build. I have read the manual for the MOBO already and it state that if an APU is present it will occupy the PCIe-4 slot, I have also disabled the integrated graphics already. Would the APU still be the issue even though integrated graphics has been disable? I couldn't find any definitive answers while searching through forums.  

I just would like to go ahead and thank any one who reads this and considers helping me.

Happy Holidays,

ParmeSean21

I have no idea but maybe try and take it to your local PC store and ask them, or wait until someone that knows replies n happy holidays man

My custom loop 5000$ PC:

CPU: Intel i7 9900k Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A RAM: 32GB (x4 8GB Modules) Corsair Dominator VideoCard: Asus Nvidia 2080ti HDD/SSD: 1TB M2 Samsung EVO 970 Case: LianLi O11 Dynamic (White) Radiator: x1 Corsair Hydro X Series XR5 360 Fans: x6 Corsair LL120 RGB Tubing: Thermaltake PETG ID: 13mm OD: 16mm Fittings: Bitspower Throughout Waterblocks: CPU: EK-Velocity RGB (Nickel+Plexi) VideoCard: EK-Vector RTX 2080ti w/ Nickel Backplate (Nickel+Plexi) Reservoir: Bitspower Touchaqua Sedna Front Plate Options: Corsair Commander Pro, Corsair RGB Controller, Custom Sleeved Cables for CPU, ATX and PCI-E

9 minutes ago, jakeslayer9091 said:

I have no idea but maybe try and take it to your local PC store and ask them, or wait until someone that knows replies n happy holidays man

Thank you for reaching out. I completely agree I myself have never ran into this issue before and its completely stumped me. If all else fails I will have my father take it to someone back home that I know and trust.

4 minutes ago, Yatys 93 said:

I had this same issue very recently, I fixed it by installing the basic windows audio drivers, possibly give that a try?

Did you just re-download the newest driver or did you go with the driver prior? 

Just now, ParmeSean21 said:

Did you just re-download the newest driver or did you go with the driver prior? 

Honestly I didn't even think about drivers, I could see that in the windows mixer that sound was happening, itunes youtube what ever. It just didn't come out the TV, so I just tried the windows trouble shooter and it reinstalled and that fixed it

4 minutes ago, Yatys 93 said:

Honestly I didn't even think about drivers, I could see that in the windows mixer that sound was happening, itunes youtube what ever. It just didn't come out the TV, so I just tried the windows trouble shooter and it reinstalled and that fixed it

Darn. The option for sound itself isn't even presented for me other than the S/PDIF option on the actually I/O of the MOBO

2 minutes ago, ParmeSean21 said:

Darn. The option for sound itself isn't even presented for me other than the S/PDIF option on the actually I/O of the MOBO

ah

try a windows reinstall?

Just now, Yatys 93 said:

ah

try a windows reinstall?

I could definitely try that and see if it corrects itself in that regard.