designing pc case from scratch

i am designing a new pc case and i am just looking for any advice whatsoever. things to look out for, materials to and not to use, shortcuts. literally any advice. some specific topics im interested in is preventing vibration noise. screws vs rivets. looking for good airflow. thank you all in advance. 

Just watch out you cpu is compatible with your mainboard socket am4 for amd intel has lga 1151 v2. Gpu should fit in your case, id you want to be safe get something like a pure base 500 as it has decent airflow and enough space for any gpu. Don't get the cheapest PSU you can get as it should provide stable power flow. For normal builda get a 500-600W PSU so you have enough headroom to upgrade when future components are more energy hungry. As for what components you should take you should tell us your budget and country

6 hours ago, Dropit said:

Just watch out you cpu is compatible with your mainboard socket am4 for amd intel has lga 1151 v2. Gpu should fit in your case, id you want to be safe get something like a pure base 500 as it has decent airflow and enough space for any gpu. Don't get the cheapest PSU you can get as it should provide stable power flow. For normal builda get a 500-600W PSU so you have enough headroom to upgrade when future components are more energy hungry. As for what components you should take you should tell us your budget and country

i have built many computers. i am trying to design a pc case from scratch like cut and bend metal