New PC Build - Couple Of Initial Issues [RGB/Bluetooth]

Kl33nex

New custom PC build (specs on profile). Had it professionally built for me. Arrived today.

Couple of initial problems. Thought I might run them past people on here before probably ending up calling support tomorrow. Might be something silly I'm missing.

1. My Bose Solo 5 bluetooth speaker doesn't show up when searching for the device to pair to. Weird since I was able to connect my MS Surface keyboard via bluetooth perfectly fine.

(don't think the issue is with the speaker since I connect it to my laptop on a daily basis).

2. Corsair RGB lighting strip and rear fan suddenly went out after about 5mins from initial switch on. The other two Corsair RGB front fans remain working just fine.

I literally have zero knowledge of controlling RGB config and settings, so haven't yet gone into that to check. Probably something obvious I'm not aware of.

If anyone can please help it would be most appreciated.

I can give further info on request.

Thanks

for the corsair rgb download their ICUE software for controlling it and for the Bluetooth if you can get it to work just buy a Bluetooth adapter 

2 hours ago, Budddy1 said:

for the corsair rgb download their ICUE software for controlling it and for the Bluetooth if you can get it to work just buy a Bluetooth adapter 

I should have mentioned: I'm using an Asus PCE-AC55BT network bluetooth/wi-fi card.

After hours wasted and much frustration, I gave up on the speaker. Not to mention, my bluetooth keyboard is situated 'between' the computer and the speaker, therefore the signal started somehow interfering with that also!

I'm currently using a cheap 'n nasty basic USB keyboard. Ugh. Need to get myself some USB speakers. I'm so done with bluetooth.

As for the RGB. I'm using ICUE and simply re-enabled the two that had somehow disabled themselves. Seems to be fine now. Thanks.

However, I have no sweet clue how to change RGB on the motherboard or GPU. Hmm...