What are the best headphones for $100?

What are the best headphones for $100?

I play games most of the time and sometimes i listen to music.

Sennheiser HD 439

Pioneer SE-A1000

Philips Uptown

audio-technica ATH-T400

I didn't bother to check prices, but that's a starting point at least.

Sennheiser HD 439

Pioneer SE-A1000

Philips Uptown

audio-technica ATH-T400

I didn't bother to check prices, but that's a starting point at least.

I like the looks of the ATH T400, is it good for my games and music library? http://i.imgur.com/18F3GFU.jpg

It is a good cheap headphone. 

And what about the Vengeance 1500? Are they good? [i'm not really an audiophile, i just want some good audio ;)]

And what about the Vengeance 1500? Are they good? [i'm not really an audiophile, i just want some good audio ;)]

The 1500's aren't necessarily bad but I would only recommend going with them if you need to have the builtin mic. Otherwise, the M50's aren't a bad deal if you can find them on sale.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

most of the time, if it has a mic, audio isn't that great. 1500 audio is mediocre, it sounds like a 30 dollar headphone(so not terrible, but you can get much better for the price you're paying)

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

The 1500's aren't necessarily bad but I would only recommend going with them if you need to have the builtin mic. Otherwise, the M50's aren't a bad deal if you can find them on sale.

M50s? Do you mean the ATH-M50s? Those things are out of my budget.

EDIT: Also, the ATH-T400s are not available in my country.

this maybe a little out of your reach but if you could push a few 20 dollars or 30, try get the ATH-M50s. they are an awesome pair of headsets, very comfortable with great audio balance without having to drain out any high mids or lows. well its a matter of preference to what kind of audiophile you are but if you are a person who is for balanced audio, go for the ATH-M50s if you can push the few dollars. or otherwise, if you are a bass audiophile, go for the sony xb-500. they have a good bass punch.

PC Specs:

- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.75Ghz

- Asus Prime X370 Pro

- GSkill Trident Z 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz

- Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Gainward Pheonix

- Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass Edition

- Crucial MX500 250GB SSD BOOT DRIVE

- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB

- Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 7200RPM 1TB (500GBx2)

- Toshiba 1TB 7200RPM HDD

- Toshiba 4TB 7200RPM HDD

- Corsair CX600W

- Acer XF240H 1920x1080 144Hz

- LG 25UM57 2560x1080 Ultrawide 60Hz 

- BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3

- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

- GMMK Gateron Clears Full Size

- Logitech G502 Spectrum

- AKG K712 Pro Headphones

- Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface

- Logitech Z333 Speaker

- MXL 990 Condenser Microphone

this maybe a little out of your reach but if you could push a few 20 dollars or 30, try get the ATH-M50s. they are an awesome pair of headsets, very comfortable with great audio balance without having to drain out any high mids or lows. well its a matter of preference to what kind of audiophile you are but if you are a person who is for balanced audio, go for the ATH-M50s if you can push the few dollars. or otherwise, if you are a bass audiophile, go for the sony xb-500. they have a good bass punch.

ATH-M50s are also not available...

Looks like everything from Audio Technica isn't in my country.

I am really leaning towards the Vengeance 1500 because it's Dolby 7.1 audio and that helps alot in games.

ATH-M50s are also not available...

Looks like everything from Audio Technica isn't in my country.

I am really leaning towards the Vengeance 1500 because it's Dolby 7.1 audio and that helps alot in games.

Please take a moment to ponder, how do they make 7.1 audio work with 2 speakers?    Any normal stereo system can do the same positioning, with just 2 speakers there is no way that you can differentiate sounds coming from the front and from the back.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

I'd get a pair of Sony MDR-7506 or Sony MDR-V6 (same headphone). The Sony's should be available everywhere considering they're the most widely used studio headphone  :P

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG