Random Computer Restarts

MaTTraP

Hello to anyone reading this but I am in dire need of help. My monitors will randomly go black but my PC stays on, after a few seconds Im prompted with my bios screen and the computer boots with no problems. This only happens when Im playing games and I know it only happens while playing games because before I had my PC on for 4 days straight and not once did it restart. The thing is while playing games my CPU and GPU are not overheating as I have checked the temperatures using Ryzen Master and GPU Tweak 2. The only thing I can think of is a faulty power supply but I bought it brand new so theres no way it could be defective or maybe I happened to have that sad luck >.< I ran AIDA64 and Heaven benchmark to stress test my system, my CPU peaks at 86c since I have a stock cooler and my GPU peaks at 81c but never going higher than that. I ran these stress tests for 3 hours and not one random restart so at this point Im at a complete loss ? My motherboard isn't overheating and neither is my SSD or RAM. My bios and drivers are fully updated, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
G.Skill F4 3600C18 32GB Ram
Asus AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Samsung 970 Evo SSD 1TB
Corsair 1000W Power Supply

• 1 month later...