CS:GO shattered web

shaz2sxy

Anyone got this...

You can tell who has on CS:GO as they are just playing for the stars so its spoiling the game lol

i.e. Casual- dust 2 map - if you tag the oppositions area 5 times you get 2 points....

So playing this and everyone is rushing to the area to tag and not play the actual game lol

I was like WTF!! whats everyone doing.. until i realised and then joined in lol

some where you use NOVA fro 25 kills in a game are fun

Whats everyone thoughts

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

Thats why I don't play casual. Play faceit or comps or community servers.

Shattered web is terrible, no "campaign" like in previous operations, 3x the price, and its now a battle pass.

6 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

Shattered web is terrible, no "campaign" like in previous operations, 3x the price, and its now a battle pass.

Ive only started playing CS:GO earlier this year so never experienced the other operations..

but yeah it is battle pass like which is annoying.

theres some competitive stars aswell like win 10 rounds in vertigo... but those don't effect the game

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

3 hours ago, shaz2sxy said:

Anyone got this...

You can tell who has on CS:GO as they are just playing for the stars so its spoiling the game lol

i.e. Casual- dust 2 map - if you tag the oppositions area 5 times you get 2 points....

So playing this and everyone is rushing to the area to tag and not play the actual game lol

I was like WTF!! whats everyone doing.. until i realised and then joined in lol

some where you use NOVA fro 25 kills in a game are fun

Whats everyone thoughts

TBH the gameplay changes were the more interesting part of this update:

"[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Increased price of SG553 to $3000 to bring its price more in line with its value.
– Reduced the price of FAMAS and Galil by $200 (to $2050 and $1800, respectively)
– Improved full-auto spraying accuracy of FAMAS and Galil."

Source: https://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/category/updates/

So FAMAS and Galil meta incoming?

CPU: Sempron 2500+ / P4 2.8E / P4 2.6C / A64 x2 4000+ / E6420 / E8500 / i5-3470 / i7-3770
GPU: TNT2 M64 / Radeon 9000 / MX 440-SE / 7300GT / Radeon 4670 / GTS 250 / Radeon 7950 / 660 Ti

5 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

what this guy said.

I went back to CSS actually, and play a bit more Siege. CSGO has gotten kinda bad lately.