Lightweight VPN Suloution

Shatal

Hello there,

So I'm looking for a Lightweight VPN Solution that can change the IP of applications, I've tried Hotspot shield but it dosen't seem to be able to start up automaticly at windows start.

If anyone know of a VPN that starts on windows startup please don't hesitate to reply :)

Does Hotspot shield automatically connect once open? Couldn't you just put a shortcut to it in your startup folder?

Spoiler

Not quite, you still need to press Start Protection if you have it in the Startup folder :)

Hello there,

So I'm looking for a Lightweight VPN Solution that can change the IP of applications, I've tried Hotspot shield but it dosen't seem to be able to start up automaticly at windows start.

If anyone know of a VPN that starts on windows startup please don't hesitate to reply :)

I know a lightweight VPN service just for Firefox (it's an extension) called Hola...

you choose what sites you want the vpn to on then if you leave it on, it stays on for those websites you you go on them... It's free as well, I don't know what applications you want to run with a VPN though D:

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Try PrivateInternetAccess. They have an option to start with Windows id I'm not mistaken.

I was about to comment something then I realized your locations not a real country

#derp

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

My hotspot shield automatically connects on start up, you just have to configure it that way through the settings.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

How did you configure it? All I get when I start up my pc is 

M4gJzDf.png