Looking into buying wireless earbuds

Hi.

So, I was thinking of buying wireless earbuds that are compatible with Android.

I saw the Airpods Pro, put they're too expensive for me, the same goes for Airpods 2.

My budget is 70$.

I want earbuds that are similiar to the design of the Airpods 2, I like how they don't go, kind of, all the way in the ear, I like how a little part is outside of the ear.

It would be nice if the case would have an option that you could put the earbuds in the case and they would charge, just like the Airpods 2 and Airpods Pro do.

So, if anyone has any recommendations, you can just reply to this post.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

5 minutes ago, dodo651 said:

Hi.

So, I was thinking of buying wireless earbuds that are compatible with Android.

I saw the Airpods Pro, put they're too expensive for me, the same goes for Airpods 2.

My budget is 70$.

I want earbuds that are similiar to the design of the Airpods 2, I like how they don't go, kind of, all the way in the ear, I like how a little part is outside of the ear.

It would be nice if the case would have an option that you could put the earbuds in the case and they would charge, just like the Airpods 2 and Airpods Pro do.

So, if anyone has any recommendations, you can just reply to this post.

the first pair i got for my android was the Plantronics BackBeat FIT, which were amazing (they were the ones that go around the back of your neck, new ones have arrived that just sit over your ear)

personally i wouldn't buy airpods due to how they look (everyone i have seen wearing them are wearing them for a style choice rather than to listen to music, and personally i think they look like a douche, call me a boomer or whatever {only 22} but i dont think i would ever wear them as it just looks weird sitting out of the ear). 

also i should say i own the galaxy buds but only own them for work which im not suppost to (i work late at night and have kinda long hair {long for a guy, short for a girl} and it hids them nicely. but i dont think i would reccomend them 

not sure which currency you are refering to so with the next post maybe include the currency (USD, Aud, Cad, etc.)

as $100 usd is like 132 cad and 145 aud. i presuming you mean usd which the backbeats sit around $60-80