Screen protectors

Dr. FunFrock

Hello guys,

I just recently switched to a OnePlus 7T Pro (and I have to say, what an amazing phone), but unfortunately the included screen protector didn't last long at all (I guess it really wasn't meant to last, or else it's garbage).

So, couple questions here : 

- Should I use a screen protector ? I'd feel more comfortable but gorilla glass isn't too fragile and I don't want to buy a new protection every other week...

- What are the pros and cons of tempered glass screen protectors ? It served me well on my GoPro but I don't really intend to smash my phone into concrete walls at Mach 40 like I frequently do with my Gopro, so maybe a softer material would be better ?

54 minutes ago, Dr. FunFrock said:

Hello guys,

I just recently switched to a OnePlus 7T Pro (and I have to say, what an amazing phone), but unfortunately the included screen protector didn't last long at all (I guess it really wasn't meant to last, or else it's garbage).

So, couple questions here : 

- Should I use a screen protector ? I'd feel more comfortable but gorilla glass isn't too fragile and I don't want to buy a new protection every other week...

- What are the pros and cons of tempered glass screen protectors ? It served me well on my GoPro but I don't really intend to smash my phone into concrete walls at Mach 40 like I frequently do with my Gopro, so maybe a softer material would be better ?

https://www.amazon.com/ArmorSuit-MilitaryShield-Friendly-Protector-OnePlus/dp/B07V1XGM22/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?keywords=oneplus+7t+pro+armor+suit&qid=1572386265&sr=8-1-fkmr2

I'd definitely get a case and a screen protector. I swear by the manufacturer above and they haven't let me down yet. It's a softer material and is in my opinion much better than tempered glass.