Need a solid RPG mouse

frustratedrocka

So, I recently spilled a moderate amount of bourbon on my Logitech G700, and now the buttons are all sticky. Fortunately, I was considering a change anyway, so I figured I'd bring it to you. My usual button layout for the Logitech was to have the side buttons mapped to 1, 2, 3, and 4, and keep the DPI buttons on top to use for the occasional sniping scenario. My favorite thing about the mouse was and is the shape of the thing - it just fits perfectly.

Given my established patterns of use, it seems like the best fit for me would be the Corsair M95. From my very brief testing at micro center it seems like it fits reasonably well in my hand, it's got buttons right where I want them, and it's not too expensive (but still pricey from where I'm standing). However, I really don't know what else is out there, so I don't want to rush in and put myself into a corner.

So, any recommendations?

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Razer naga hex, or any naga?

The naga hex maybe but no reason to look at the regular naga since there is the 2014 now.

G600 all the way. way better than the naga mice

Having both I would say the Naga 2014 is better but would agree its better than any of them except maybe the Naga Hex which is a bit different since it has so many less buttons.

Do you nee that many buttons for RPG? 

Yes: G600, Razer naga (razer.. NOOO!!)

No: Logitech G500s

Having both I would say the Naga 2014 is better but would agree its better than any of them except maybe the Naga Hex which is a bit different since it has so many less buttons.

How do you like Razer's software?  I have the Naga molten and the Mamba, and the drivers for it just sucks... Keeps asking me to update and restart my computer, my DPI keeps changing, whenever I start my computer I need to open Synapse to get my DPI back. Ugh...

How do you like Razer's software?  I have the Naga molten and the Mamba, and the drivers for it just sucks... Keeps asking me to update and restart my computer, my DPI keeps changing, whenever I start my computer I need to open Synapse to get my DPI back. Ugh...

well yes the fact that your have to restart whenever there is a update is a bit annoying but that about it. You should just be running the software in the tray if you have the mouse plugged in, then I have no issues.