Mice

Swegly

I bought a Mionix Naos 7000 a few days ago and I have no complaints about the tracking or anything on it, but the weight and size. Turns out my hands fucking clobber the naos 7000 and you cant claw grip it so it is very uncomfortable so I will be returning it. Every time I go back to my corsair m65 I love absolutely everything about it because I have accepted that Im a claw grip player but the one thing that peeves me is the Blue LED. I was wondering if there is anything with adjustable weights and kind of similar to the m65 with preferably red LEDs?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Steelseries Rival.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I bought a Mionix Naos 7000 a few days ago and I have no complaints about the tracking or anything on it, but the weight and size. Turns out my hands fucking clobber the naos 7000 and you cant claw grip it so it is very uncomfortable so I will be returning it. Every time I go back to my corsair m65 I love absolutely everything about it because I have accepted that Im a claw grip player but the one thing that peeves me is the Blue LED. I was wondering if there is anything with adjustable weights and kind of similar to the m65 with preferably red LEDs?

What happened to your M45?

Steelseries Rival.

I heard that the materials are cheap on it? Is that true? Also is tracking better or worse than the m65 and what kind of grip is it?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

What happened to your M45?

Returned it for the Mionix Naos 7000 because I wanted to test palm grip but that didnt work out :P

Returned it for the Mionix Naos 7000

*Facepalm* But you like the design of the M65, right?

Why did you return it? What was wrong with it?

Rival, also the new zowie EC EVO CL is a really nice mouse from wast I've seen and heard. 

I heard that the materials are cheap on it? Is that true? Also is tracking better or worse than the m65 and what kind of grip is it?

Tracking will be as good if not better than the M65, materials are not cheap feeling either I am not sure where you heard that. It is a palm mouse primarily which some tell me is reminiscent of the IME 3.0.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Tracking will be as good if not better than the M65, materials are not cheap feeling either I am not sure where you heard that. It is a palm mouse primarily which some tell me is reminiscent of the IME 3.0.

i Might just stick with the m65 idk :(

*Facepalm* But you like the design of the M65, right?

Why did you return it? What was wrong with it?

I still have my m65. I just wanted to try something else out for a change :)