Cheap Laptop Help

So I am looking to get into pc gaming but I currently can;t afford to get a big desktop computer and blow $1500. So I was wondering if there were any laptops out there that could run things like Terraria, Minecraft, Destiny 2 (medium to low settings at 60 fps), and maybe a few more games. I think Destiny 2 would be around the most demanding game i'd want to play. I don't mind if the computer is used aslong as it is in good condition. But I would obviously prefer a new one. Thank you!

Another idea is, I currently have a ThinkPad T440s with 8GB ram, and an Intel i7-4500U. The only really bad thing is the Graphics Card. It is an Intel Family Graphics card and its trash. So i was wondering if i got an external GPU would it raise the gaming potential of this computer? Or would it just be better to get a new one?

31 minutes ago, DrMilkCow said:

Another idea is, I currently have a ThinkPad T440s with 8GB ram, and an Intel i7-4500U. The only really bad thing is the Graphics Card. It is an Intel Family Graphics card and its trash. So i was wondering if i got an external GPU would it raise the gaming potential of this computer? Or would it just be better to get a new one?

Acer nitro 5. Asus FX505 idk about this quality. Legion Y530 "best so far". all within 900-1200$

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

20 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

Acer nitro 5. Asus FX505 idk about this quality. Legion Y530 "best so far". all within 900-1200$

Yea but the problem with that is $900 isnt a budget laptop. If i was gonna pay that much i might aswell just pay for a desktop, but i cant afford that. Thanks though

18 hours ago, DrMilkCow said:

Yea but the problem with that is $900 isnt a budget laptop. If i was gonna pay that much i might aswell just pay for a desktop, but i cant afford that. Thanks though

then tell me the budget.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

Take a look at my previous post. Still see this model (And similar ones) pop up now and then on eBay for a similar price. Can report it plays destiny 2 at 720p around 30-40fps.

also check out Amazon’s warehouse deals on their returned but functional laptops. Just google “amazon warehouse deals” and then select laptops and tablets (you can sort by price too).