Advice Needed

Hello guys,

I am planning to buid my first gaming PC soon, I am undecided about what GPU to get. I am from Bangladesh and GPU prices are comparatively high here. My options are used 1070 in sli, used 1080 to or new 5700 xt. I am planning to use it for gaming and photo and video editing. I will be using triple 1080p displays. I am planning to play F1 2019, Asetto Corsa, Dirt Rally, GTA V and PUBG. I plan on triple screening for racing only. Need your expertise on what to choose and advantages and disadvantages of each setup. Will be pairing it with a 3700x.

Thank you for reading.

12 minutes ago, Wasif11 said:

Hello guys,

I am planning to buid my first gaming PC soon, I am undecided about what GPU to get. I am from Bangladesh and GPU prices are comparatively high here. My options are used 1070 in sli, used 1080 to or new 5700 xt. I am planning to use it for gaming and photo and video editing. I will be using triple 1080p displays. I am planning to play F1 2019, Asetto Corsa, Dirt Rally, GTA V and PUBG. I plan on triple screening for racing only. Need your expertise on what to choose and advantages and disadvantages of each setup. Will be pairing it with a 3700x.

Thank you for reading.

1. Do not go for sli or crossfire it's quite frankly useless nowadays

2. The rx 5700 xt is better than a gtx 1080 so go for that

10 minutes ago, jaslion said:

1. Do not go for sli or crossfire it's quite frankly useless nowadays

2. The rx 5700 xt is better than a gtx 1080 so go for that

Thank you for your time and advice ?