Home Photo Printer

I am looking for a good home photo printer for casual use. This is just for creating photo albums, so nothing fancy. I am looking at $200 or less and can print around 5x7 or larger if possible. I also, don't want massive ink costs either. Something I can use 3rd party/cheaper ink with would be nice to try to keep usage costs down. I am pretty clueless so I am looking for any recommendations. Thanks!

How about the Canon PIXMA G3200 inkjet? It's part of Canon's Megatank printer lineup, which uses a refillable ink reservoirs.

1 hour ago, ThePointblank said:

How about the Canon PIXMA G3200 inkjet? It's part of Canon's Megatank printer lineup, which uses a refillable ink reservoirs.

Thanks for the suggestion! I read some reviews and it seems that there is a common error that the printer has, which can only be fixed by having it serviced. That process seems to cost about as much as a new printer. Also, it doesn't support double sided printing (I know I didn't mention it. I figured that was standard by now.).

3 hours ago, xl3b4n0nx said:

Thanks for the suggestion! I read some reviews and it seems that there is a common error that the printer has, which can only be fixed by having it serviced. That process seems to cost about as much as a new printer. Also, it doesn't support double sided printing (I know I didn't mention it. I figured that was standard by now.).

Step up to the PIXMA G5020 then. It has automatic double sided printing, but it is solely a printer.