Computer is booted, all fans spinning, GPU has no signal..

Tiltedque

Hello, 

First I would like to start off by saying I love this forum!  You guys have always been there for me when I am out of answers.

Today's failure by me started when I decided to build a new PC.

The computer posts fine and the fans are spinning, everything is lit up and it has been on for over an hour now without crashing or showing signs of instability.

The problem is the screens still show no signal...

Usually when building a PC I have to boot into Bios with Intel graphics, download windows from the USB, activate the windows key and then after windows has booted and starts downloading updates, my GPU will download a driver and my screens flash a few times before my GPU is finally functioning correctly. 

My intel CPU does not have a graphics component and therefore I am unable to activate windows to trigger the background downloads.

Does anyone have an suggestions on how to proceed?

The specs are:

Intel CPU I9-9900kf

Nvidia GPU RTX 2080 TI

HyperX Predator DDR4 32GB (4x8GB) 4000 MHz

Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Motherboard 

Corsair RMX series RM 850x 850 watt fully modular

Intel 660p M.2 2280 2 TB NVMe PCIe 3.0

Is the motherboard brand new? According to ASUS's website, your motherboard only supports the 9900kf with a newer BIOS. If the board is an older production and/or being cannibalized from an old PC that hasn't had a BIOS flash to a version at 0702 or higher, it won't run.

I just ran into these exact symptoms yesterday attempting to run a Ryzen 3rd generation on an X470. Everything powered up, no video.

If you have an older compatible CPU, you can swap that in and check your BIOS version.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x | GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 SUPER | Mobo: ASUS ROG B450-F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB 3200 MHz | Cooler: Hyper 212 Black Edition