Laptops within 1100USD?

So it's been a really long time since I kept track of new tech, last time I kept track there wasn't a Intel icore9 out yet.My sister wants a laptop for work that's within a 1100$ budget. To browse the internet,  do work and design her clothes. I was thinking if a i7 will suffice with 16 GB ram . Problem is I dont know any laptops now. She also would like it to be 13 inch or less light weight and have touch screen. Now the touch screen isn't a must but if there isn't any laptop with this specs within the budget I could convince my sister to stretch to 1500$

How about the HP Spectre X360 13T touch for $1099? This should be enough to get your sister going for a while, but I recommend that she starts saving up for an new SSD soon after purchasing the laptop, as I imagine that it would not take her very long to consume all 256 GB of storage.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

@Wh0_Am_1 Thx for the recommendation and sorry for the late reply. I have been working . Will show this to my sister visit my local store to see if they have any more laptops like it .

22 hours ago, Thatnew guy said:

@Wh0_Am_1 Thx for the recommendation and sorry for the late reply. I have been working . Will show this to my sister visit my local store to see if they have any more laptops like it .

Your welcome!

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!