Audio jack problem

I have been using a set Chinese knock-off speaker (which are actually good) and a Bluetooth headphones but recently I bought wired headphones (which are also Chinese knock-off) and I can't seem to choose from which I want to the audio to play from my speakers are connected on the rear of my PC and headphones at the front with a 3.5mm splitter and I have to disconnect the headphones every time I want to use the speakers which is annoying. not using any soundcard or anything just an audio enhancer software called "fxsound" and I have tried the Realtek HD audio manager it did allowed me to use them separately and worked perfectly but only on the speaker but not in the headphones the audio wasn't clear? 
In the screenshot, both the headphones and the speakers are connected but the audio is only coming from headphones and if I have to use the speakers I have physically disconnect the headphones and I want to be able to select the audio device through my computer.

Annotation 2019-09-26 163814.jpg

27 minutes ago, Ali.007 said:

I have been using a set Chinese knock-off speaker (which are actually good) and a Bluetooth headphones but recently I bought wired headphones (which are also Chinese knock-off) and I can't seem to choose from which I want to the audio to play from my speakers are connected on the rear of my PC and headphones at the front with a 3.5mm splitter and I have to disconnect the headphones every time I want to use the speakers which is annoying. not using any soundcard or anything just an audio enhancer software called "fxsound" and I have tried the Realtek HD audio manager it did allowed me to use them separately and worked perfectly but only on the speaker but not in the headphones the audio wasn't clear? 
In the screenshot, both the headphones and the speakers are connected but the audio is only coming from headphones and if I have to use the speakers I have physically disconnect the headphones and I want to be able to select the audio device through my computer.

Usually, the front and rear audio output jacks are the same thing at the board level. If you don't mind going into that setting every time, you can just right-click the other source and "Set As Default", but you will have to refresh or close and re-open any web pages or applications you were using before switching (some apps will switch over fine, some won't).

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6850K

GPU: nVidia GTX 1080Ti (ZoTaC AMP! Extreme)

Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-UltraGaming

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) 3000Mhz EVGA SuperSC DDR4

Case: RaidMax Delta I

PSU: ThermalTake DPS-G 750W 80+ Gold

Monitor: Samsung 32" UJ590 UHD

Keyboard: Corsair K70

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar

Audio: Logitech Z200 (desktop); Roland RH-300 (headphones)